Introduction to Bluebeam Revu Interface & Markup Tools
3h, 9AM - 12
In this course, we will get familiar with Bluebeam Revu's Interface and its extensive customizability to better suit your workflows. We will also explore Revu's powerful Markup capabilities, allowing a more well-rounded communication of project data. Finally, we will cover Revu's collaboration tools, which enable project partners to mark up documents regardless of where in the world team members are.
- Touring the Interface, customizing Tabs and Menus
- Setting up Profiles
- Exploring Revu's Tools (i.e., Markup, Stamp, Measure, Sketch to Scale, Hyperlink)
- Tool Chest, Tool Sets, and how to cutomize them
- Markups List, setting up custom Columns and Statuses
- Creating Markup Summaries
- Editing, searching, and comparing documents
- Collaboration with Studio workflows
- Setting up a Bluebeam ID, Studio Projects, and Studio Sessions
Entry Points to BIM - Principles of Detailing in Autodesk Revit
3h, 9AM - 12
In this course, we will review the 2D drafting tools in Revit, the anatomy of detail components, effective ways of using detail components to speed up your process and some clever ways to utilize the geometry of system families to make life a little easier.
This course is a great starting point for experienced CAD users, as it begins with the principles of Draw and Modification tools, which we mimic with our Shortcuts. Having experienced CAD detailers as part of your BIM process is an excellent way to achieve quality control for your BIM.
- Interface techniques
- View templates and overrides
- Detail Components,
- Symbols (Generic Annotations),
- Repeaters and Line Based detail items.
- Leveraging Object Styles
- Coordination & Issues tracking with Detail Components
- Detailing in 3D
- Detailing with Parts